Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Organization

Some of you know that I am gifted in the area of organization.  I'm not sure where it came from.   My dad is what I like to call 'an organized mess' as he always has a pile, or two or more and things are in the pile...somewhere.  Steven is similar.  He keeps things in piles, bins, etc... which make things appear organized but not really organized.  My mom was NEVER organized...ever.  Where did I get my organizational gifts?  I guess you could call it a gift of God.   I am constantly thinking about things around my house that I can organize.  I'm not kidding. I love to organize papers, clothes, toys, etc...  Just today I organized my new IKEA kitchen items.  I'm not kidding.  These knives, spoons and forks are now all in one bowl in a drawer.  The cups and bowels are also organized by shape.
My life 'feels' better when everything is organized.  
I also organized Peyton's summer clothes this afternoon. I took out the clothes that don't fit and put her dresses in one drawer, pjs in another and shirts/shorts in another drawer.  Now I can find her clothes quickly and it is wonderful!  One area, however, that I am not very organized in is meal planning. I try really hard to feed our family healthy food but my time limits this goal.  At least I keep fruit and vegetables around the house.  I'm on the right track.
Maybe I can improve in this area...after my busy season with photography.  We shall only see.  I'll try to keep you posted.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: