Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Update

A Preston and Peyton update is WAY overdue.  Here you go.

Preston is 4 years and 11 months old.  He is energetic, creative, talented and intuitive.  He still LOVES to play with his trains and also is very interested in books, cars, firefighting and puzzles.  I love that he cares deeply about his friends and always wants to go and play.  I also loves how he asks me to read to him every day.  I can't wait to see how much he will grow this next year of preschool.

Peyton is 2 years and 3 months old.  She compassionate, creative, energetic and sweet.  She LOVES to play with her babies and is very interested in little toys, puzzles and books.  I love her sweet smile and warm hugs.  Also, those eyes are a killer.  Now, if only I could get her to let me put her hair in a bow...we are working on it.  I am excited for her to have more time to play with her friends at 'school' in the fall.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: