Thursday, July 4, 2013

Vacation - Part 1 - Florida

The Dalbey family is currently on a vacation!!  A family vacation is something we haven't been able to do in three years and we are so thankful to be away and spending time together.  Before I go into any details about this vacation I must say that it would not be possible without the generosity of my Grandma.  She has provided lodging for us this week and has been generous in so many other ways as well.  I can't tell you all in words how thankful we are for her and this blessed time we have had together.  Oh yes, we have been spending the week in St. Petersburg, FL and here is a quick picture of the beach.  I'll go into more details from our vacation in the following posts.  
Note: the Internet at our Condo has been patchy.  I'll post as much as I can.  

No comments: