Saturday, July 27, 2013

New Look

I have decided to change the look of my blog.  The only reason I can give you is that I was never really satisfied with my old look.  I usually try to change the look around the beginning of the year...well consider it Christmas in July because the blog was transformed today!  I also have a vision in mind for my blog.  I would like to post on a more regular basis (3 times a week) and post more excellent photos from our Dalbey family daily adventures.  Yes, that means less iPhone photos and more 'real' camera photos.  I would also like to share more of my reflections about life, our home, raising children, hobbies, etc...  Yes, I will still give you all an update on our life but with a bit more reflection and seeking some feedback from my friends/readers.  

To begin, I would like to share some pictures from my time with the kids at the park this week.  Let me begin by saying that my kids are not lacking personality.  They both have quite the imagination and love to be outside and explore.  I am so thankful that they enjoy our beautiful earth and find great enjoyment in play.  I think to be a kid is to play and explore.  Does anyone else wish they could be a kid again?  Oh, to be free of 'responsibility' and the pressures of life.  Sure, I love being an adult and the freedom I have to make choices...but to live with less worry about tomorrow, less stress about your job, less pressure to perform...that is what I miss sometimes during those busy weeks.  I am thankful for two flexible jobs that give me the opportunity to go outside and play with my young children.  


1 comment:

Allison said...

Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I love reading your blog! And your photographs are absolutely beautiful. Keep writing and definitely keep taking those photos-I am confident that you are blessing so many people with your online presence-more than you know!