Monday, July 29, 2013

Oh Monday

It is Monday. I don't like Monday.  I don't like Monday because there always seems to be SO much to do and SO little time.  I also tend to feel overwhelmed at the beginning of the week when I think about the things I need to do or accomplish in the week.  Does anyone else feel this way on Monday? 

In order to combat my feelings of failure or stress I usually try to go outside and play with the kids and focus my thoughts on things that are really important.  Seeing my kids playing happily in the sand box and yard made my heart happy today.  To witness their joy for life and complete lack of concern for a clean house or what is on my 'to do' list is encouraging and refreshing.  

Oh yes, I also must mention that our backyard is also CLEAN!  2 weeks ago the driveway space behind the sandbox was full of dirt and weeds from our patio project last fall.  I am so thankful we have our yard/play space back!  

No comments: