Thursday, July 4, 2013

Vacation - Part 3 - Swimsuits

If you are a detailed person like me then you may have noticed that Peyton has worn a different swim suit every day of our vacation.  If you haven't noticed then you will quickly see that she does not lack swim attire.  Let me briefly explain why she has so many swim suits.
This swim suit was given to Peyton last week by a dear friend, Laura.  It is a size 2t and just adorable.
I purchased this swim suit last year at Target for $5. It is an 18 month size but still fits our little girl.
This swim suit came in a random bag of clothes given to us a by another dear friend.  It is a size 3T but I think it runs small.
This swim suit was given to Peyton at her first Birthday Party by the Pohlman family and it is a size 2t.
I still have another swim suit for her to wear tomorrow and she has 2 more swim suits at home.  Its incredible how generous our friends have been in the clothing department. I have spent a grand total of about $50-$75 on clothes for Peyton so far in her lifetime. I also have two bins at home for the next 2 years.  I am so thankful.  I am looking forward to passing them on to friends and family members who I am sure will be just as thankful.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: