Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving Decor

Ok, I know Thanksgiving is over and everyone has moved on to Christmas but I couldn't help but share a quick post about my cute Thanksgiving decor.  I love Thanksgiving and I love the sweet decorations that my children add to our home.  
First, I have my favorite fall decor item: My Pottery Barn leaf plates.  I 'splurged' on this item about 9 years ago and I am SO glad I did.  They make their appearance every year and bring a big smile to my face when I see them on my dining room table.  Next we have my cute little turkey basket I picked up this year.  I need to add more stuff like this to my fall decor.  
 Here are three wonderful additions to my home compliments of my two children.  First, we have Peyton's turkey made out of her hands.  Next we have Preston's turkey that he made out of seashells.  Very creative! Finally, Peyton's sweet coloring and list of things she is thankful for.  I love these items and plan on saving them, well, forever!!  
Now, I can't wait to share our Xmas decorations with you all!  

No comments: