Monday, February 10, 2014

More Pictures of Paint Project

Here are a few more pictures that I took of the painting project at our house.  As you can see it has been a big job.  So big that I even had the kids help.  They were very eager to help so I had to find the best place for them to work.  This big wall was the best I could do for them and they LOVED it! 
 Here they go!
 Here is both kids painting away.  It didn't last long but it was worth it to have them participate. 
 Here is my finished work of this wall after the kids went to bed. 
 I had to make sure to paint the rail at the bottom of the stairs.  It was so nice to have this wall finished and move the couth back to its home. 
 This wall was a lot of work.  I had to edge at the ceiling and baseboards.  I then had to re paint the white trim around the window and paint the wall.  I think I watched the state of the union speech that night...and then went to bed. 
 The room is really coming together. 
 Here is the side wall and our NEW TV console. I love the color, the simplicity, the storage space, etc..  Its a wonderful addition to our home.  Sure, our TV isn't that big but it is just what we need. 
 This is the last remaining wall to paint in the house.  I hope to complete the project this weekend.  I'll keep you posted….ok, so this post didn't get posted and the paint project is not finished.  I'll keep you posted yet again.  

No comments: