Monday, July 7, 2008

Man's Best Friend

This past weekend Steven, my sister Tracey and I had some fun with our dogs. We have 2 dogs - Hershey & Bailey, and Tracey has 1 dog - Roosevelt. We took them to the Lake behind my parents house for a fun swim. Wow, they had a blast swimming. I think these dogs were made for the outdoors. Sometimes I wish we had a really big yard for them to run around but I will continue to dream! Anyway, after their swim they were very dirty and needed a nice bath. Here are some fun pictures as we gave them a bath. Enjoy!


Hershey & Roosevelt looking very dirty!

Roosevelt is just plain dirty!

Hershey is getting ready for her bath!

Roosevelt is ready for his bath!

Hershey getting clean!

Bailey is tired from all the activities. Thank goodness she is clean!

No comments: