Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Nicest Wedding

Last night Steven and I went to the nicest wedding we had ever been to! Our friend Steve Baldwin, who was one of our youth volunteer leaders, married another friend from Covenant Seminary, Jennifer Baker. The wedding was beautiful! There were dozens of flower boquets, a carriage ride from the wedding ceremony to the rehearsal, appetizers, drinks, an amazing dinner and more. It would have been nice to take photo's of the big event but my camera battery died - bummer! I did get these photo's from the event to document that I WAS there. I admit, I found myself feeling a bit out of place. I wore a nice dress and Steven had on a suit, but when you are at a high end country club with other guests wearing designer outfits, and some head guy of AB was there its hard not to feel a bit odd. Even though I felt this way, I had a wonderful time catching up with some dear friends and was so thankful to have been invited. We are so excited for Steve and Jennifer and pray for the beginning of their lives together.



No comments: