Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Random

This post is dedicated to all the random things I think about posting on a daily basis.      
First, we have Preston who loves to line up his toy cars and trucks.  Does this mean he will be organized and a J on the Myers Briggs?  I am sure we will find out in time. 
He also loves play outside in the sand.  We are greatly enjoying the nice weather!  
 Second, we have sweet little Peyton who is growing into a healthy and happy girl.  I am almost able to put her hair up in a clip.  She is so cute! 
 She also loves her hats.  This one is from our friend, Dee.  
Third, the Patagonia magazine came in the mail yesterday to temp me with their winter items.  This would be on my wish list :) 

 Fourth,  I am daily reminded of how thankful I am for my dad and the job he has provided for me at his law firm. I have learned so much the past year. I no longer cringe at requesting medical records, sending out a notice of deposition or sitting at my desk to dictate letters.  I am so thankful to learn these skills which I am sure will come in handy for many years.  
Finally, I am thankful for the growth in my photography business the past year.  If you haven't visited my blog, please check out www.AllThingsSimplePhotography.blogspot.com.  

No comments: