Friday, July 20, 2012

It's Friday and I...


It's Friday and I...

...am super glad that the weekend is almost here. 

...am very tired from a long week.  I've been co-teaching a dance clinic this week and my body is sore.  I'm not as young as I used to be. 

...am glad my husband has a couple days off work to be home.  He works such long hours (7am - 10pm) and is doing his best to provide and care for our family. 

...I'm thankful for the amazing toy trains my son has and his deep love to play with them and create stories about their many adventures. 
...I really like all the fresh produce summer provides.  My favorite are strawberries and peaches. 
...I would really like to finish some home projects this weekend.  Yes, thats right.  The basement is looking so much better and those weeds in our front yard are going to be GONE by Sunday morning.  

...I am looking forward to my photo shoot with Rebecca tomorrow morning :)

I am looking forward to our family time this weekend and sharing all the pictures from whatever adventure we may have.  Oh yes, thank you to all who have been praying for us and Steven's process toward licensure.  We received a letter from the State of Missouri saying that they have received Steven's application.  Please pray that everything is complete and a license will arrive in the mail very soon. 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: