Monday, August 27, 2012

I phone photos


The Dalbey family did some work around the house this weekend.  It started off on Saturday with Steven being outside working hard to finish the update on our deck.  I'll write more about this later. 
I was inside finishing a small painting project in the kids closet/reading room.  There is a before, during and after picture.  We plan on using this as Preston's special place to hang out and read.  Now we just need a ladder as this is the landing space that leads up to our attic. 
Preston did some hard work this weeek working on building a new train track.  
Peyton worked hard playing with her toys and looking cute.  (I couldn't resist posting this picture). 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute, Love it.