Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Visiting Kansas

Steven and I went to Kansas this past weekend to visit my sister, husband and new baby.  Not only was this a nice visit with family but it was a much needed get a way to for Steven and me.  We haven't had a trip away from the kids in almost 2 years so this was really nice.  We did a lot of nothing.  We hung out, ate food, watched TV and slept.  Thank you, Tracey and family, for hosting us.  We really like your new house and loved being helpful to you and the baby.  Here are a few pictures from our trip.  First, a picture of Steven feeding the baby. 
Next, baby Estella in her swing. 
Here is a the little girl working on that head support and smile.  
Finally, baby Estella and Aunt Katrina.  Oh yes, I took a bunch of pictures and so far have posted one on my photography blog.  Check it out. 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: