Friday, September 28, 2012

Photo Friday


Its Friday - another week has gone by and I did not update our blog. I am so sorry.  I"m not sure how the week got away from me. I had a random sampling of items this week and here are just a few pictures for our Photo Friday post.  First, a cute picture of Peyton and her daddy. 
Second, my cheer and dance team had 2 games this week.  Its been busy but really good.  These girls are great!  
Yesterday was another day full of trains.  Preston and I built new track, we made videos, we told stories.  This kid is a train expert! 
Cousin Alice came over to play this week.  We enjoyed having her around. 
I snapped this picture yesterday b/c it was just so darn cute.  Here is Peyton inside the stroller yet the stroller is inside the house and on the floor.  I guess she really wanted to go for a walk.  
Thats all. I'll post more pictures after the weekend. 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: