Monday, March 18, 2013

Family Wedding

Saturday was a special day for the Dalbey family.  Steven's brother, Uncle Eric, and his bride, Aunt Elizabeth, were married.  We had been looking forward to this day for a long time and were so excited to celebrate their wedding and welcome Elizabeth to the family.  Preston and Peyton were so excited.  Here are the few pictures I took from the big day.  It was very cold outside and therefore did not take as many photos as I would have liked.  I didn't even get a picture of the 4 of us (Steven, Katrina, Preston and Peyton).  Oh well.  At least I took a photo of my kids :)  Preston was the ring bearer and he got all dressed up in a tux.  He is so handsome.
Peyton loves being with daddy.  She is the sweetest little girl.  Daddy/Steven was also in the wedding as the best man.  What a stud!
Here is a pic I captured with my phone.  Everyone looks beautiful.
The flowers were also beautiful.
Here is Preston and our niece, Natalie, walking down the aisle.  Despite Preston having SO MUCH energy and excitement before the ceremony began he did a GREAT job.
Finally, the lovely couple. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Eric Dalbey :) We are so excited you will be living a few minutes away.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: