Friday, March 22, 2013

Lets Go Fly A Kite

While shopping at Aldi last week I noticed some kites for sale. Preston saw them and immediately asked if we could get one.  Being the loving mother that I am I said yes.  Now, the weather in St. Louis has not exactly been warm.  It feels more like winter than spring.  The cold weather, however, did not intimidate my eager and adventurous children.  On Tuesday we headed out to Forest Park to fly our Kite.  Look at these two, they are adorable.
They were loving the fountains and bridges along the Grand Basin at Forest Park.
We were successful in getting our kite to fly that morning.
While it was still very chilly outside Preston still took to running with the kite all the way back to our car.  Notice the kite is still flying.
Still flying.
We did have to load up and head home to warm up.  Thankfully, we had more fun flying our kite in front of our house later that afternoon.  This picture simply shows how Preston was worn out from a fun afternoon.  He can't wait to fly the kite again.  I can't wait for the temperature to be above 50 degrees.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: