Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring is almost here

Spring is almost here in St. Louis and the Dalbey family can't wait for its arrival.  It has already begun to show signs that it want's to make an appearance.  Notice my tulips springing forth from the earth - super exciting.
We also headed outside on Monday afternoon because the temps were in the 50's - not bad.
I also started getting rid of those darn weeds from my garden.  Oh how I wish they would stay away forever.
I am making some progress.  Preston and I have goals to plant flowers and vegetables this year.
And then it started to snow on Tuesday....not the spring weather we would like to have.
The snow was here and then it was gone.  It made for a nice picture.
We are eagerly awaiting the spring weather to stay for a while!  
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: