Friday, August 16, 2013

Peyton | Mommy in Training

Our little Peyton is growing bigger and sweeter with each day.  She is a great delight and blessing to our family.  While I have been super busy preparing for Preston's big Birthday Party this weekend I took some time out to photograph our little girl with her little baby.  She is sweet and kind, taking great care in every detail to love and protect her baby.  I love seeing this side of her shine through.  While I was more of a 'tom boy' as a little girl I find great delight in seeing my girl want to be a mommy.  Perhaps this is encouraging to me because it makes me feel like I am doing a good job.  Regardless, here are a few pictures of our sweet little girl.  Oh yes, I promise to post pictures from Preston's big Birthday Party.  It is going to be EPIC.  

No comments: